"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I certainly didn't expect him to give me an immediate answer about his future plans.
- The time and circumstances didn't seem right for an immediate answer, but I can give it to you now.
- But there would be no immediate answer to that, thus he put it out of his mind for the moment.
- There was no immediate answer from any of her employees.
- There was no immediate answer, but he decided to stay connected for a while, just in case.
- There did not seem to be an immediate answer to that.
- She waited for a moment, saw that he had no immediate answer, and went on.
- I didn't have an immediate answer for any of them.
- I had no immediate answer for her until it struck me.
- And my immediate answer is, Great, because he's very much alive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.