"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least now, when there was no immediate prospect of battle.
- I am not particularly concerned over the immediate prospects of such things.
- The event produced a huge collective high but offered few immediate prospects for art.
- No immediate prospect of better times is to be seen.
- I see no immediate prospect of such an enterprise, but I'll bear your words in mind.
- The last government decided not to implement such changes, and there are no immediate prospect of the current Government's doing so.
- You might have thought that, in the abstract, the immediate prospect was attractive.
- He has found an opening for me when I badly needed one and had no immediate prospects.
- There are no immediate prospects for a resolution of the conflict.
- Ending Medicaid as we know it is an immediate prospect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.