"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Coordination of services for immediate aid to companies and their affected workers.
- Neither of them seemed to be emergencies, as the callers hadn't asked for immediate aid.
- Without immediate aid, the region may not be able to cope with the crisis.
- The statement also called for immediate humanitarian aid and international media access to the areas affected.
- The provincial government promised $50 million in immediate aid to the town.
- Neither can we forget the victims of these disasters, who need immediate aid and support.
- The people on the ground will choose the way forward, but we must be ready, if they ask us for help, with immediate humanitarian aid.
- The question which now faces us is whether or not we can and should provide immediate aid.
- I would ask the Commissioner, therefore, to announce that this immediate aid will be provided.
- But the two leaders today announced no immediate aid for North Korea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.