"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know there is bound to be some hardship in the immediate period.
- The immediate period when reaction might be expected has passed.
- The immediate post-war period in Canada was not a time of peace.
- We have two important goals in this immediate period.
- Spend the immediate post-Smiths period saying how he was the talented one and would go on to great things.
- Evidence has not been found of a significant population in the immediate pre-Roman period.
- During the war, and in the immediate postwar period more important works of art lost.
- This article deals with the 1946-50 plan of the immediate post-war period.
- "It seems to me that this is something we want to start doing in the immediate post-election period," he said.
- The immediate post-1945 period may have been the historical high point for the popularity of communist ideology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.