"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The large energy companies said that they have no immediate plans to cut prices.
- When he joined her she asked him what his immediate plans were.
- There does not seem to be any immediate plans to do so, either.
- There are no immediate plans to move the people, he said.
- No, there aren't any immediate plans to buy someone else in.
- His immediate plans did not include walking out "with a million."
- But her immediate plans are to take some time off.
- "You care to share any of your more immediate plans with me?"
- And I could ask him, in a general way, about his immediate plans.
- "We have no immediate plans to do so in the future," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.