"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two: that your immediate resignation would be received with our unqualified approval.
- On July 7, 2010 he announced his immediate resignation, citing personal circumstances.
- But protesters have nevertheless called for his immediate resignation.
- The order, later rescinded, prompted calls for his immediate resignation and landed him in the national news.
- Perhaps his almost immediate resignation reflects the embarrassment which he has brought upon himself.
- After these actions, the teachers movement added to their demands the immediate resignation of the governor.
- In these circumstances immediate resignation was the only course open to Asquith.
- That's the same opposition who demanded his immediate resignation two hours ago.
- "His immediate resignation must now be followed by the full weight of the criminal justice system."
- They announced their immediate resignation around 12pm that day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.