"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is why everything in the notes which follow should be tested and corrected by the immediate experience of everyone.
- This was probably not true to begin with and should not in any case have affected the immediate experience.
- This shows that we do process information outside of our immediate conscious experience.
- It's an art that wants us to trust in nothing but our own immediate, sensory experience.
- That's why I dwell on the immediate emotional experience of some kids in day care.
- Restricted to the tiny capsule of their own immediate experience!
- Try to pull your thoughts back if they wander from the immediate experience you're having.
- The idea that they are is not supported by our immediate experience.
- The creature was stupid, but it did learn from immediate experience.
- Whatever we know about the external world is only a direct, immediate, internal experience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.