"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any case, it would more than cover their immediate needs.
- They have almost no conversation in them, and very little sense of things beyond their own immediate needs.
- For the moment, though, he had to deal with more immediate needs.
- My son has only just reached his majority, and I understand he is in no immediate financial need.
- But the sign goes up once a month, even when there's no immediate need for workers.
- There did not seem to be an immediate need, in any case, for the security forces to act.
- In the summer of 1911 the immediate need came for a high school.
- It's human nature to think of the immediate need first.
- It has no policies to meet the immediate needs of the nation.
- She'd like to think there was something between them other than the immediate need for release.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.