"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The certification drew immediate criticism from human rights groups and was met with some skepticism in Congress.
- The new report attracted immediate criticism from groups representing charter schools.
- But the move came under immediate and strong criticism.
- The proposal came under immediate criticism last week, even from some within the steel industry.
- Her views drew immediate criticism from fellow Democrats who support the idea.
- The action drew immediate criticism from a leading highway safety group.
- Just as adamant, however, were the immediate criticisms of the work.
- The maximum sentence today was 3.5 years, which brought immediate criticism from human rights advocates here.
- The ruling brought immediate criticism from the police and prosecutors.
- This move drew immediate widespread public criticism for its lack of sensitivity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.