"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is not certain that those who survived the immediate attack would be much better off than the dead.
- The agreement came under almost immediate attack from opposition forces on both sides.
- He expected to have to face an immediate follow-up attack, but nothing of the sort happened.
- The only logical plan would be for him to bring all of his troops up and stage an immediate attack.
- Then we don't have to worry about an immediate attack.
- Still, in his opinion, there was valid reason for an immediate attack.
- Your failure to do this will bring an immediate attack.
- If this happened, he wanted to follow up with an immediate attack.
- But only one of his generals favored an immediate attack.
- In which case, our best course of action is an immediate attack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.