"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All I have is an official request for immediate access to you.
- Also, two or more people should have immediate physical access to the room.
- Key features include immediate access to data and more flexible ways of doing business.
- The morning after it was nice to have immediate access to the garage.
- For this, you have immediate access to anyone on the government's payroll.
- Financial media normally has immediate and easy access to any client.
- Get immediate access to current tax information that is important to small business owners!
- This offers immediate access no matter how crowded the place is.
- We also offer you immediate access to information about products and services on our website.
- Our library services 13 schools whose students currently do not have immediate access to its collection!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.