"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- School officials took an immediate interest in the work of student Goddard.
- And many of his works deal with subjects that theology had an immediate interest in.
- This is the region that should be of immediate interest to you.
- For now, Sony says its only immediate interest is the audio market.
- But the other thing that he saw was of more immediate interest.
- The secretary expressed immediate interest, some people who were in the room said they remembered.
- But my immediate interest was whether it could help me escape.
- Your immediate, personal interests don't really mean a whole lot to them.
- But of more immediate interest was the room they were in.
- Then he turned to a subject of more immediate interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.