"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you have any questions, comments, or need immediate assistance, please call my office at (216) 228-8850.
- If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1.
- If you need immediate assistance during this time, please call 202-307-0627.
- If you need immediate assistance, we are always available to help by phone.
- Afterward, he tells her someone is on fire at a park and needs immediate assistance.
- These people are in critical condition and would die without immediate assistance.
- That means he has no powers to turn to for immediate assistance.
- Have someone call for immediate medical assistance while you begin cooling the victim.
- If this happens, you should contact my office in your local area for immediate assistance.
- Every three minutes, Data repeated his request for immediate medical assistance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.