"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only his immediate neighbors know that he is a rock star.
- Friends said he now had good relations with his immediate neighbours.
- In my current situation, I had no phone and no immediate neighbors.
- The immediate neighbors are in favor of the law offices, she said.
- "But it didn't go over with some of our most immediate neighbors, whose apartments look right down on the roof."
- Then he moved to one of the chairs, indicating its immediate neighbor for me.
- Both disputes have raised questions about how to define community: Is it a group of immediate neighbors?
- The laws also provide for notification of schools, community groups and even immediate neighbors in some cases.
- To be sure, many immediate neighbors oppose the plan and are working to stop it.
- New York street fairs tend to make few friends among their immediate neighbors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.