"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The media wanted an immediate reaction from the Board and they got it.
- The immediate reaction of the Right to this is telling.
- My immediate reaction was will you sell as many records?
- "The immediate reaction was to give her a second chance."
- My immediate reaction, whether it be a man or a woman, is to think the worst of them.
- There was no immediate formal reaction today from any of the four.
- There was no immediate reaction from the military authorities to the decision.
- Her immediate reaction was to fear that something had happened to one of their parents.
- There was no immediate reaction from the paper's management to these plans.
- There was no immediate reaction to the statement from Israel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.