"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Washington did not press for immediate investigation of the camps.
- Police department policy calls for an immediate investigation in the instance of any missing juvenile.
- This report indicates there's something that requires immediate investigation, nothing more.
- My father's friend suggested that we start an immediate investigation.
- An immediate international investigation is needed to determine who was behind this attack.
- Such events signal the need for immediate investigation and response.
- There must be an immediate independent investigation into the allegations.
- I ask you to conduct a serious and immediate investigation into what happened.
- The president ordered an immediate investigation and was later confirmed to be true.
- The ad was taken down and the company launched an immediate internal investigation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.