"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Having a parent or immediate family member who is depressed.
- In some cases, a company will not employ an immediate family member of a current employee.
- "Everyone who did vote for him could point to an immediate family member or close friend Mario helped."
- Most legal immigrants are sponsored by their immediate family members.
- It was not known whether any immediate family members survived him.
- The only immediate family member to outlive him was his daughter.
- Rooms may also be used by their immediate family members only.
- This is a very private but an important tradition, in which only the immediate family members of the couple take part.
- It had been a private service for immediate family members only.
- With the contributions from immediate family members, work has already started.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.