"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, it would have to be designed for immediate release.
- This information is cleared for immediate release to the media.
- Let us call for the immediate release of all detainees.
- It calls for the immediate release of all political prisoners.
- "I have a letter of recommendation with me and will press for your immediate release."
- He said the union's lawyers would appeal for their immediate release.
- This would result in her immediate release from prison and could return to France.
- It is clear that there should be an immediate release of these journalists.
- The low end of that scale would qualify him for immediate release.
- This also includes the immediate release of all political detainees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.