"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the central government, though, the immediate risk is that it might lose control of economic policy.
- Their statement after the meeting said that the immediate risk to the economy was one of further weakness.
- In this case, the immediate risk may be small, commission officials said.
- The second course of action held less immediate risk, but it also would delay his entry when not if the fighting started.
- "Unless their health and safety are at immediate risk, you have no choice but to bow out," they write.
- When school budgets become tight, art and music classes are at immediate risk.
- An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk to health, life, property or environment.
- Local officials have said the immediate risk to shore areas is unlikely to pass entirely for months.
- There were in fact practical reasons why I should avoid immediate risks.
- The problem is described as serious but without any immediate risk of radiation in the surrounding environment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.