"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In total, 48 people including the prime minister make up the government, seven more than its immediate predecessor.
- In all territories it opened with similar or higher earnings than its immediate predecessor.
- On the other hand, his immediate predecessor had been murdered in cold blood.
- It was to be the immediate predecessor to the present day Law Society.
- The current highway's immediate predecessors were the included the original M-4 in the state.
- "My own immediate predecessor in the office - what kind of Death was he?"
- Lure at the Independent looks much like its immediate predecessors, but the kitchen now rules.
- Her immediate predecessor had been found dead in this office, supposedly of a heart attack, but there were still people who didn't buy that.
- But Bush administration officials came to power in 2001 taking pains to distinguish themselves from their immediate predecessors.
- Q. A lot was made of the fact that your immediate predecessors were here only a few years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.