"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In an immediate and practical sense, the answer is no.
- I think we can overcome it, in the immediate sense.
- In an immediate sense, of course, this is always the case.
- Those two elements seemed critical, but he could not make any immediate sense out of it.
- Then love will be like driving, which doesn't appear to make much immediate sense.
- In an immediate sense, however, this same felicity is from a human cause.
- She was also nearly two decades older than him, but he felt an immediate sense of attraction.
- He had been named after a relative in the immediate sense.
- She began to do just that, in a literal and immediate sense.
- As written and directed, the film's final two scenes don't make immediate sense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.