"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wrote several studies and projects on the theme of the city of Athens.
- During the next few years he continued to write and direct other projects while he tried to get "Affliction" financed.
- These are taken very seriously by the community relations police, with children being required to write projects and do homework.
- The couple are now working together on several film and writing projects and renovating their downtown loft.
- Interns may be asked to do a variety of things, including day-to-day office work such as answering phones, writing letters, research and other projects.
- The nature of the work varies according to the needs of the court, but normally includes one or more legal research and writing projects.
- He has also been writing and producing projects for his company and plans on directing in the future.
- What she does between writing projects: Usually I just sit there.
- The website uses crowd funding to raise money for writing projects.
- Carl is also a professional writer working on a number of writing projects and developing scripts with new writers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.