"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "After you arrived from California to take part in the project."
- More than 50 public and private agencies took part in the project.
- The experience the young people got from taking part in the project has been beyond comparison.
- They often took interest in projects working to improve the church and the community.
- The company takes part in international cultural projects on a regular basis.
- Name settled, we started to approach writers to take part in the project.
- The agreement leaves open the possibility that still more countries may take part in the project.
- For the children who took part in the project, the satisfaction was evident.
- His son, Reggie, however, took interest in the project, and there has been trouble since.
- More than a dozen film directors have agreed to take part in the project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.