"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project is planned to start in 2013 and end by 2017/2018.
- The project was planned to take around 15 months to complete.
- Though the project was planned long ago, it started in 2010.
- The project was planned to begin in 2009 and to be finished for the 2011-12 season.
- The project is planned to take around five years and began on September 30, 2009.
- The project began in June 2008 and is planned to take 1645 days to complete.
- The project is planned to be completed over a period of 4 years, in 2015.
- "These projects were planned and ready to go, but put on hold by the old Government."
- The project is planned to begin in 2012 and be completed over the course of around 30 years.
- The $34.1 million project is planned to open in December 2013.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.