"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many people in the area also support the project, she said.
- And we want to be able to support projects beyond those months.
- Would you support the project and these thousands of American jobs?
- Since 1996 we have been able to support 30 projects.
- The president, she said, also asked her for a $1,000 contribution to support the project.
- And the rest is used to support projects run by private organizations.
- The big companies supporting the project put most of their risk capital here.
- All the bands played for free in order to support the project.
- But environmental groups on the Island and beyond strongly support the project.
- Commission will provide a total of €24 million in funding to support the project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.