"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neighborhood groups had vigorously opposed the project, saying it would bring in too many cars.
- More than 800 people in the town of 20,000 showed up at a public hearing three years ago to oppose the project.
- Connecticut officials and groups are strongly opposing the project as well.
- A coalition of 11 environmental groups opposes the project, as do many local residents.
- Three of the four local elected representatives in the neighborhood also oppose the project.
- Local villages have opposed the project since its proposal in 2001.
- The community continues to oppose the project, and it may be years before anything is resolved or built there.
- Both men oppose the project, as do nearly all Bronx lawmakers.
- As a result, local officials, many of whom oppose the project, can do little to stop it.
- But area residents opposed the project, saying its density was too high.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.