"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It promotes projects in the area of charitable, educational, scientific or religious activities.
- Scouts are concerned about community development, and the association is well known for promoting self-help projects.
- The same argument is now being used to promote new nuclear energy and other controversial projects.
- In the same year the team began promoting forthcoming projects.
- The show also promotes the current and latest projects from these artists.
- We have also undertaken to promote highly innovative projects in the field of research and development.
- By promoting regional projects and activities new jobs can be created.
- Of course it is good to see something being done to promote targeted projects with a high multiplier effect.
- And the northeastern states are investing to promote other projects.
- It was established for two main reasons: to promote educational projects, and to give annual lectures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.