"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A temporary board was also created in 2006 to manage the project.
- The proposed authority could manage the project, which would take about eight years.
- They are quite able to manage the project with very little input from management.
- Officials managing the project have not worked out the the transfer details.
- The overhead costs of managing the project in each village is $50,000 per year.
- It has also managed the project and did the level product assurance.
- There are many computer programs on the market that promise to help us manage our time and projects.
- Training might be to use a new technology, manage projects in a structured way or lead a team for the first time.
- He did the conception, managed the project, and participated in the design.
- Are you going to have someone manage the project or run the project?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.