"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several projects of a new stadium were presented to the public since the 1960s.
- Their project is then presented to a panel of staff and students in the spring.
- Through series 6, the project was presented in two 30-minute episodes.
- The project was presented for its eventual bidding on 3 August 1967.
- The European project was presented to us as an essentially economic proposition.
- This project was presented together with the video of the song.
- I ask that this project be presented at the earliest possible date.
- In January 2011, plans for a new $120 million science facilities project were presented.
- Then were presented a projects of a new stadium with a larger capacity.
- The project was presented at art festivals and technology presentations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.