"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon after, the band broke, and each member engaged in new projects.
- The two men engaged in projects by land as well as sea.
- The group engages small community groups in projects such as weed control and tree planting.
- Orion himself was by this time engaged in various projects.
- The House has been engaging in co-publishing projects with foreign publishers since 1988.
- During this fixed period, 5th hour students hold meetings and engage in community-based projects.
- Girls from the age 15 and up engage in educational, cultural and leadership projects throughout the year.
- They have also opened up new opportunities for local communities and the voluntary sector to engage in projects.
- The band members engage in civil society and several other cultural projects.
- After 2007 the group had a break while their members engaged in solo projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.