"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no penalty for investing in projects that did not return the cost of capital.
- Let's invest in projects that will put millions back to work and benefit future generations.
- Foreign capital was invited to invest in certain industrial projects.
- It offered to invest $400 million of the profits in projects that would benefit black economic and social development.
- The law allows companies and individuals to invest part of their income tax in cultural projects.
- Even less is invested in projects that could stimulate economic growth.
- To date, over $3 million has been invested in projects that preserve and protect the history of this community.
- They could also invest more in their schools and other projects.
- At the same time, the airline continued to invest in new projects.
- It might be said that this often makes more sense than investing in certain major industrial projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.