"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students work as volunteers in projects organized by the host countries.
- At the time, many research teams were organizing similar projects, but this project was projected to be the world's largest.
- There are organized different artistic projects which interfere in the urban space.
- Many of these clubs and societies organize several projects on an annual basis.
- Its main objectives are to organize programs and projects.
- They organize humanitarian projects, including providing medical assistance for Palestinians.
- This organization encloses all categories of the Jewish life by organizing many programs and projects.
- It has organised several projects to help impoverished Indian tribal people.
- It is an ongoing project organized around the proposal, refinement and evolution of projects.
- The diversity of the projects successfully organized by the council is of great importance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.