"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The students have to undertake a project during the final year.
- The $138 million project was undertaken by about 200 researchers in six countries.
- When we start out, having a baby sounds like undertaking a personal project.
- However, the project was not undertaken due to public concern for the environment.
- Many projects have been undertaken to develop the area in the past 14 years.
- However, the project was undertaken too quickly and some errors were made.
- Google has the money, technology, and experience to undertake such a project.
- Over the years diverse and significant projects have been undertaken.
- Many projects in other fields were also undertaken at this time.
- A similar project was undertaken in Finland with good results.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.