"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project will be implemented over the course of 36 month period.
- If so, how soon should he start trying to implement such projects?
- The project was implemented in three main phases between 1869/70 and 1894.
- Several other major projects have been proposed or implemented since then.
- Here, the project is planned and implemented within the permanent structure.
- The project is being implemented on a build, own and transfer mode.
- By late 1970 the project was finally implemented, and redevelopment began in 1971.
- The question now is whether this ambitious project can be implemented with the existing resources and political will.
- However, the project cannot be fully implemented until Federal legislation is also enacted.
- Hatzidakis said a €10 million project would be implemented by 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.