"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is just for them so they can get the project off the ground.
- The main thing is to get the project off the ground.
- That's why I just want to get the project off the ground.
- It would take from two to five years even to get the project set up!
- Getting the project to this point has taken six years.
- Now the Japanese are trying to get the project going again.
- It's taken a good few years to get the project this far, and there's been real interest from all over the country.
- Yet it still took him 11 months to get the project fully under way.
- If they were, we quickly focused management attention on the problem to get the project back within its budget.
- Including land costs, the city plans to spend $77.7 million to get the project built, the mayor said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.