"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 2004 enough had been raised to begin the project.
- The project, begun in 1997, has cost $13 million so far.
- A woman change master at a computer company began an important project this way.
- In 1905, he began his last project, to create a scientific farm.
- The space agency hopes to begin the project with money in the 1994 budget.
- In 2006-2007 the school began a project to highlight teacher's educational process.
- The district began its first project in 1998 funded by a 0.25 percent sales tax.
- "You have to know exactly how big the room is," Tony had explained when he began the project.
- Some say they are angry because the decision to begin such a huge project was made without public consultation.
- The students wondered what the home would be like if they pleased no one but themselves as women and began the project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.