"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1994 the band decided to stop working together and de Meyer started to focus on side projects.
- In 2002 the band then took a break to focus on solo projects.
- The latter three were said to be leaving to focus on other projects.
- They have been able to focus on big projects and grand ideas.
- In Russia, even companies focusing on large projects may have problems.
- In addition, she focused on educational, health and social projects.
- Instead, teachers focus on group discussions, projects, and research papers.
- In late 2008, the band decided to focus on other projects.
- We will focus our efforts on projects such as these.
- The band broke up in 1997 so that the members could focus on new projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.