"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've lived in a housing project for 22 years.
- The two young women live in a drab modern housing project on the outskirts of Paris.
- He moved to Chicago at age 8 or 9, and lived in a public housing project.
- The family lived in a federal housing project near to the Bayonne docks.
- Manning, for the sake of unfair comparison, never lived in a housing project.
- His mother still lives in a housing project.
- They had been living in a high-rise public housing project in the southwest section of the city.
- He will never have to live in a housing project or try to learn in a classroom with 38 other students.
- It is in central Pyongyang, and the employees live in a comfortable housing project five minutes away.
- My aunt lives in a public housing project in the Bronx.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.