"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every project is designed with these five basic values in mind.
- The project is designed with 3 major aims in view.
- The project was designed to carry 60,000 vehicles per day.
- The project is not designed to rate one technology as better than another, or to identify the "best" type of system.
- "The way the project was originally designed is that we would build the outside first," he said.
- Thirty years ago I was a research assistant, part of a team working on a project designed by someone else.
- The project is designed to achieve these objectives in two years from 2011-12.
- The $50 million project was designed to benefit at least 500,000 new rural consumers.
- The project was designed to fly into space at the necessary speeds, turn around, and return in about 10 hours.
- The project is designed to put more seats on trains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.