"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few months later and I have actually started the project.
- I'd been following the prices ever since we started the project.
- No one is sure what the cost will be, but officials hope to start the project in the spring.
- For community service students can start a new project or continue with one already established.
- In good business, what you do is raise the money and then start the project.
- I've started the project and now I'm trying to raise the money.
- When the project was started, the buildings were moved to the north side of the school.
- In late 2010, an additional project to build new building was started.
- Especially because he left the band and is starting a new project.
- Looking to start a project but need help with funding it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.