"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So if she wanted to make a project of him, good enough.
- It would make a project for a good high school student.
- This is a good question and makes a project that one can learn a few things along the way.
- I didn't make a major project out of it, though.
- One didn't have to make a little project like this unpleasant.
- In 1929 the local government made a project for the construction of the airport.
- They're making a huge project of trying to predict first contact.
- This is the way to make projects sustainable and able to continue.
- He has not told me I could not make a project.
- "She has a really good sense of what makes a good project."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.