"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project was built at a cost of P58.7 million.
- The project will be built over a period of about five years.
- "What you have here is a political project built around a book."
- The 2,500-unit project plus hotel will be built over the next seven years.
- The plan was revised, and the project is being built.
- But many people, including city and state officials, believe the projects will eventually be built.
- The project will be built on 320 acres over the next six years.
- The project is built in the same construction materials as the home.
- Including land costs, the city plans to spend $77.7 million to get the project built, the mayor said.
- After building small projects on the side for several years, he started his own construction business in 1957.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.