"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The information can then be used for future projects or integrated with other data at a later stage.
- Funds being used for projects which do not significantly benefit the residents.
- First, she appreciated the variety of ideas he had used for earlier projects.
- It can be made at home very easily and it's used for small projects.
- Congress said the ticket tax could be used only for projects related to airports themselves.
- Instead it is used for local projects like schools and health clinics.
- After that was done we started giving money to our local club to use for projects in the area.
- The rest are either work horses or used for special projects.
- Now most of the money is kept by each park and used for local projects.
- The proceeds from the taxes will be used for environmental projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.