"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To give teachers a chance to experience field science research and learn about current projects being conducted in Idaho.
- Women without Borders has also conducted projects against domestic violence.
- It is a special project conducted by the Americans.
- Students are often employed as assistants in the various projects conducted at the center.
- She is conducting social projects with children, women and the younger population who were removed from their village.
- Among the projects conducted by Vision in the last years, the most important ones are:
- Eight researchers conducted projects aimed at learning about human factors issues related to a Moon mission.
- But the state government says it does not want researchers conducting such projects because of "alarm and suspicion among the public."
- A growing number of universities, architecture and design schools are conducting projects on the website.
- He conducted projects regularly over the next thirty years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.