"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state has also spent thousands more on other interesting projects in the past year.
- About 93% of the funding was spent on projects related to environmental protection.
- Over the last decade, nearly $5 billion has been spent on such projects.
- Every year, he spent an enormous amount of time on failed projects.
- Much of the money was spent instead on such projects as highway construction.
- They argued that tax dollars would be better spent on other projects.
- The city used to spend a lot of money on controversial projects at the time.
- Again, it would usually be spent on "social projects" rather than going to the farmers.
- About $460,000 of that amount has been spent on projects throughout the state, according to the environmental protection department.
- But the American military seems to have won over some people here, in great part by spending lots of money on projects that create jobs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.