"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students are encouraged to choose different projects or activities each semester in order to have a variety of experiences.
- Two-thirds of teens chose hands-on projects, either individual or group, as their favorite classroom activity.
- Ms. Blanchett says she wants to continue choosing projects on the basis of the characters and her colleagues.
- Taxpayers get more for their money because they choose projects of greatest value to them.
- Too often teachers choose projects that are socially relevant or politically correct to appear to be good educators and popular with parents.
- In that way, I can choose projects I want to write.
- And he was never afraid to choose offbeat projects by first-rate directors.
- And to choose better projects too, it appears; bad movies do not become middle-aged comics.
- It challenged me to be clear on why I choose projects, the exact reason or reasons for making decisions - no self-delusion.
- Duke was also just plain unlucky, though he does seem to have chosen projects badly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.