"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total cost to complete the project was $96 million.
- Sometimes children don't have enough time to complete a project in a center.
- They only wanted to be left alone to complete their project.
- It took him five and a half weeks to complete the project.
- It's taken just two years to complete the £60 million project.
- They expect to complete the project in late summer and to buy another house for themselves.
- "All we need is the $20 million it might cost to complete the project."
- The company said it was too early to say how far he had gone with his research and whether someone else could complete the project.
- In all, it took about 3,000 hours of work over two years to complete the project.
- It took a total of 25 months to complete the project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.