"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A similar project was proposed for the area in 1985.
- The book could face a rival project being proposed by the Felt family.
- "We have asked the staff not to propose new projects for the time being, but I hope this situation won't last too long."
- The project was first proposed in the 1970s, when a larger dam had been considered.
- The public relations battle began when the project was proposed in August 1999.
- However, the project has been called one of the most controversial projects ever proposed.
- Further projects have been proposed to assess the population size.
- Various projects were proposed for the site before construction began on a new structure in 2005.
- The project was proposed in the mid-2000s and has been postponed several times.
- Several other major projects have been proposed or implemented since then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.