"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want to take the next step by taking on challenging projects.
- After the split, the four musicians each took on projects of their own.
- I have several years of experience and I also took on projects to learn more about management.
- Sometimes contractors take on projects that are beyond their experience.
- "Classes are designed so that students with limited tools and knowledge can take on major projects," he said.
- "First, I took on projects just for the money," he said.
- He also started to take on several projects of his own.
- A market research agency won't usually take on projects with a budget below £3,000.
- The money is expected to allow the lab to take on additional projects.
- This made him a wealthy man and free to take on projects he wanted to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.