"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Therefore, it will have to be allocated to projects that are ready to go.
- The state allocates the credits to specific projects proposed by competing developers.
- Project-based structures can be fluid, with people allocated to particular projects as required.
- Available resources of an organization can hence be allocated to several projects.
- The government allocated 47% of its investment to capital-intensive projects.
- However, it allocates 5 to 10% of its annual funds to environmental projects.
- In 2011 the Foundation allocated 1 million dollars to humanitarian and social projects.
- Of this, around 20% has already been allocated to specific projects.
- Allocate resources to remaining projects and work to improve development capabilities.
- The funds will be allocated to quality assured projects via select partners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.